Smart Links Organizer for Facebook Organize Friends, Groups, Applications and Links

My Garden for Facebook

If you like to send and receive flowers, then you're going to love having your own virtual garden. With My Garden you can grow a virtual garden and send flowers to your friends.

Go to the My Garden application page.
Click the "Add Application" button on the top, right side of the page.
Choose your application features.
Click on the "Add My Garden" button at the bottom of the page.
Invite the friends you want to be able to give flowers to, or get flowers from, to sign up for My Garden.
When you're finished inviting friends click on the link that says "I'm done inviting my friends. Bring me to My Garden."
Now you can send flowers to your friends and recieve flowers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog